Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I popped my cherry! Sure it was just removing side moldings, but hey it's a start. It's also the perfect price for a military man...FREE!

It adds so much to the car! :fing02:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
2005_44Magnum said:
I popped my cherry! Sure it was just removing side moldings, but hey it's a start. It's also the perfect price for a military man...FREE!

It adds so much to the car! :fing02:
Hmm we mil me must think alike. First mod I did too, did it 2nd day. 2nd was front window tint.

Time to remove mouldings: 3-4 hours
Adhesive remover: $6
One slick looking machine: Priceless

BTW every friday starting at about 1500, BX parking lot, show & shine

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't make it this week, Semi. My boy is chompin' at the bit to see Over the Hedge. I also work until 1600 unless I have PT...which I do, DODGEBALL!

I'll try to come out next friday.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
2005_44Magnum said:
I can't make it this week, Semi. My boy is chompin' at the bit to see Over the Hedge. I also work until 1600 unless I have PT...which I do, DODGEBALL!

I'll try to come out next friday.
we usually are there til 5, longer the more that show up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey i see theres a few more mil people here, cool, if anybody can give tips on how to remove the moldings id appriciate it. just got the car!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
smith_atc said:
hey i see theres a few more mil people here, cool, if anybody can give tips on how to remove the moldings id appriciate it. just got the car!
Wait for a hot day sitting out in the sun...I did it after work...grip and rip...clean off access goup with finger, then wipe clean with goo gone. Then you're rocking you magnum nude. :Rockin___

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice to see some other military guys here. I'm ex army airbourne ranger infantry 2/25. I just got my magnum about 2 weeks ago and the mouldings are gonna be my first one too. Waiting for it to start warming up in CA, we're having some crazy weather right now. Thanks for all the info tho, I appreciate it, huah! Or hooah or whatever navy and airforce guys say, haha, didn't catch what branch anyway thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts