Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Not low enough...
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't expect it but I went against a ton of old cars and got a Runner up trophy. They didn't do 1st, 2nd, 3rd... just 1st and runner up.

I got beat by a car that is smaller than my engine! 1998 Mini Cooper with a British flag on the roof. REALLY!?!?

Oh well I had fun...

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Nice!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
And here's to many more!!! Great looking Magnum!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I need to do a little more before I bare entering a show ..... A BIG congrats on the placing , many more to come im sure !!!!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hey man don't be hating on the lbc's lol. They are almost as tight knit as we are.

Congrats on the trophy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
awesome and congrats, after owning my mag for 6 years i will be doing my first show next saturday, and feel my car is far from show worthy as far as being modified...its just a clean daily driver in my opinion...

·
Not low enough...
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Goes for you too Bookem, if mine placed I'm sure yours will. I showed up with my car washed and waxed, unvacuumed, and dusty. I used a clean soft shirt to dust it off and scraped the crap (rocks, pine needles, etc) under my floor mats. All done last second to get my car showable.

It was a fun time for sure but in the back of my head I'm thinking, "I should of done more. I need to do x and y and z just to get show worthy next time. I'm so embarrassed that my car is this dirty."

Point is... our cars are frikkin awesome looking and are easy winners. Thanks Ralph! :D

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Goes for you too Bookem, if mine placed I'm sure yours will. I showed up with my car washed and waxed, unvacuumed, and dusty. I used a clean soft shirt to dust it off and scraped the crap (rocks, pine needles, etc) under my floor mats. All done last second to get my car showable.

It was a fun time for sure but in the back of my head I'm thinking, "I should of done more. I need to do x and y and z just to get show worthy next time. I'm so embarrassed that my car is this dirty."

Point is... our cars are frikkin awesome looking and are easy winners. Thanks Ralph! :D
thanks man, means alot to me...congrats again, and we will see what happens come saturday with the rest of the CM fam im rolling with..

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
congrats!! and i am also looking forward to the first show i will be showing in! gonna be a great time actually meeting some other magnum owners from the family!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts