Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Cool Vinilla SXT which I am about to install fog lights with the black plastic bezel. I am trying to decide if I should color match the bezels to the 'white' or leave them as is. I have the paint already but keep going back and forth with this one. I have seen them on some red, blue, green, etc. Mag's that have been color matched but not on the cool vinilla. The only pictures I have seen on the white Mag is with it as it comes in the kit. Anyone have a picture to show the color matched fog bezels? How about your thoughts on this topic? Anyone? I will be installing them in 4 days... if I can squeeze it in. Approximately how long should this process take? Typically, as with most of us, if I tell my wife it will take me 2 hours, I am walking back in with the job done in exactly 4 hours. Thanks!

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Color match, definitely. They're just held in by clips that you access from behind the fascia. Sand em, spray em and reattatch. Shouldn't take ya long at all.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I actually like the black fog light housing but then again, it go's with the look i'm shooting for (black chin spoiler, grill, headlights and black fog light housing). I figure if your not going to have any other black pieces/assents on you front end then color match em.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
For me the BLACK offset looks the best! Kinda gives it some class, especially IF you have the black grilles! When they are painted the same, I think they make it looks like they were added later!

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
I did mine too...Not sure about everyone else, but I sanded all the texture off. Wanted them to look like a factory finish. I also broke the clip slots off the back and used double sided molding tape so I didn't have to take the belly pan off again.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts