Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my '07 MSRT8 in Steel Blue Metallic. Only 113 were made in this color. I am the second owner and both myself and the original owner were very particular with our cars. He bought this SRT new in early 2007, passed away in early 2010 and his wife sold it to me with 29K on the odometer that July. I have driven the car the past two years (sparingly in the winter with winter wheels and tires), it only snowed 5 times last winter, and have babied the car. (8 mile round-trip commute to work 4 days a week, and took it one great road trip to Wisconsin and back this past summer).

I transferred the 7 year/50k mile extended bumper to bumper warranty to my name when I bought the car and have never used it until this week as I prepared to sell the car. I just took it in to the Dodge Dealer to have the steering wheel boot lubed (had a minor squeak), parking brake adjusted, and new front struts installed under warranty.

This Magnum has had no accidents ever. This car is excellent condition and is ready to sell and be driven and enjoyed by the next owner anywhere and everywhere.

The car is completely stock except for the addition of the tasteful and oem looking leather center console lid (made from same oem leather grain), and leather elbow rests on all four doors.

Serious Buyers only please. No Scammers, spammers, cut-throats, rejects, pirates, or generally mean-spirited people allowed!
I am honest in all things and would appreciate the same.

I am located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Thanks and have a great day!

A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Looks & drives great, Must see,
No accidents, Non-smoker, Still under factory warranty,
Title in hand, Super clean interior, Well maintained.

More photos are on my flickr acount page at 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
If I had the doh!!! I hope that sexy Mag finds a happy home!!!

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Darn it, my money tree just died..................

I love that color, GLWS.

Bob

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
What a beauty, if only you were local I would seriously think about selling mine to get that! GLWS homie!!!!!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Beautiful color on the magnums. I don't have ONE that color. ~LOL~ Best of luck on your sale!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey is this car still for sale in the market for another Maggie and this one is real close please send me a pm or thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Beautiful!! Wish I saw that before I bought my R/T.......don't want trade + cash do you? lol......good luck!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Man that is a smooth looking ride homie! GLWS. If I had the cash I would jump on it big time!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts