Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have several items left over from my Magnum build that I have no use for anymore. These all came from my '06 Magnum R/T.

First, this is the factory head unit. It has the internal 6 disc changer. Worked perfectly at time of removal.

Cosmetically: 9/10 (dusty & normal wear)
Mechanically: 10/10

Price: SOLD $35.00 shipped USPS Priority (3 day)

***BONUS: May come w/ a free CD or 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the 2 Console Pockets. Both are in real good condition. One is the side pocket one & the big one is for inside the console.

Cosmetically: 9/10 (normal wear)

Price: Small One= SOLD $5.00 shipped, Big one= $10.00 shipped (USPS)

These are the factory Boston 6x9's from the rear of the Magnum. These worked perfectly & still have lots of use in them. Sold as a pair.
This is also the rear Wiper Motor for the Magnum. Worked fine & I never used my rear wiper so theres not much use on it.

6x9's:
Cosmetically: 9/10 (dusty)

Price: $15.00 shipped USPS Priority

Wiper Motor: SOLD
Cosmetically: 9/10 (normal wear)

Price: $20.00 shipped USPS Priority

NOT LX SPECIFIC ITEMS:

I'm also selling a Mechman CS144 HO Alt. Its a 250a w/ built in adjustable voltage regulater (currently set at 15.2v). It seen about 2 mos of usage before I sold the car & I have no use for it now b/c I have a totally diff car. It comes w/ the V Belt pulley but is easily changable. This alt is used on a varity of GM vehicles. You should know what would fit your application. Or, you can easily check w/ one of the alt manufaturer's websites for fitment.

I paid $450 shipped a little over a year ago. Its a little dirty from being handled w/ dirty hands but thats all. If anyone needs me to take closer pics or something, I'll be happy to. Just kinda hard w/ trying to get the sign in the pic too lol.

Cosmetically: 9/10 (dirty)

Price: SOLD $200.00 shipped USPS Priority (3 day)

These are a pair of Power Acoustik 4x6 2ways. They've never been used, installed or seen power. I bout them to upgrade some factory speakers in my wife's car & then we ended up trading the car in. Selling b/c I have no use for them. I dont remember what I paid for them at my local shop.

Cosmetically: 10/10

Price: $15.00 shipped USPS

These are pairs of H1 & H3 SMD LED Headlight Bulbs. They use 1/5 the power as standard bulbs. The color for these are Bright White. They didnt fit my aftermarket headlights & I didnt feel like shipping them back.

Cosmetically: 10/10

Price: All 4 H1's= $10.00 shipped, All 4 H3's= $10.00 shipped (USPS) ALL SOLD

H1

H3
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r8/dreday0/2012-06-09174019[/B]

[B]*** I accept Paypal, Money Orders, Checks & Cash.[/B]

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
To self: Must resist!
MAN I miss my silver trim knobs and artist titles and 6 discs and wifies old tapes and phone number ID on unconnect.....$35 huh (sigh)
I'm just gonna let someone get it that might need it, I just switched to the iPod adapter 1
:beerchug:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Like 3 ppl sent payments for the small pocket lol. I refunded the 2 ppl who sent payment after the first person.

SOLD-
Radio
Small Pocket
All LEDs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts