Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm selling the magnum and therefore selling all the aftermarket mods that I have done to it.

Complete Lambo door hinge kit specific for Dodge Magnum. Brand is Vertical Doors Inc and is one of the best kits you can find. Completely bolt-on using factory bolts and holes. No welding required. All parts needed are included. Worth $1700. Was asking $1000.

New Price: Asking $700 shipped. Negotiable.

More info on Vertical doors inc:
Vertical Doors, Inc. - Dodge 2004 - 2008 Magnum Vertical Lambo Doors Kit :: Vertical Door Kits :: Direct Bolt on Kits
http://www.verticaldoors.com

The kit is used but still works fine. I wrote complete step by step instructions on how to install the kit here:
http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/styling-mods/5386-how-install-vertical-doors-kit.html

Magnum Nav Bezel for sale - Sold

Feel free to ask any questions on here or PM me. Thanks.

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
why are you selling the nav bezel? I'd like a smooth one so I can paint it. I've got a Black textured one I'd trade if you would want one. Has a very small crack that should be easily fixed with some glue.

Or, if you need a non-nav bezel, if it's possible to put the nav in a SE 4-speaker system without any harnesses etc. then I may consider seeing if my parents want my nav deck, then I'll put the black nav bezel in theirs and trade you their black non-nav bezel for the smooth nav bezel. (I'm putting in an aftermarket dvd deck)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm selling the nav bezel because i had an avic-z2 (double din screen) in my Magnum. I put the factory radio back in it with the non-nav bezel because i traded it in today for a jeep wrangler. The one I'm selling is smooth but i would have no use for another bezel so I'm not interested in trading. Sorry. Just let me know if you're still interested.

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
26 Posts
Still have the bezel?

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Man I want those... Wish I had the cash right now.... Errrr

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
so the VDI kit is for the front 2 doors only right?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
08dodgemagnum - Im asking $700 shipped. That's negotiable. I have pictures and complete step-by-step instructions I wrote on how to install them in my first post in this thread. PM me or get back to me here if you're interested.

drag_racer - yes, it is the kit for the 2 front doors only. And I dropped the price to $700 shipped negotiable.

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
if this is still available mid october I may end up buying it off of you (I'll have a $750 cheque in mid oct.)

·
Registered
35 Posts
well i was going to buy the door kit but came across a killer deal on wheels and got them so if you still have the door kit in a month i will probably buy them thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
When you have VDI kits installed in the car, can the doors open the normal way still or do they only go up??

·
2.7L and proud of it
352 Posts
Is this still going or is it sold?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts