Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
How many coats of primer did u use? I dint see any low spots at all this must not be ur first project cuz if u look at mine it looks like a spotted dog why is that

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 light coat an 2 heavy(ish). Be careful don't let the primer run. I always put a lot of bondo on the piece i'm working on, and spread it real good. Don't forget to use bondo glazing and spot putty before primer for pinholes and scratches...

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
1 light coat an 2 heavy(ish). Be careful don't let the primer run. I always put a lot of bondo on the piece i'm working on, and spread it real good. Don't forget to use bondo glazing and spot putty before primer for pinholes and scratches...
I use filler primer to fill in pinholes and scratches. So how thick a coat of bondo do u use

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
That's some snazzy looking work there. Great job.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

·
Hemi-sphere Dancer
1,954 Posts
Nice job, looks really sweet. What are you putting in up by where the hvac vents use to be?? A monitor?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
nice work... lets see them painted!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks great, what type of paint will u be using? Out of a can or airbrush? Can't wait to see finished product. Santi, your up next bruh!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Great job..... Man, those really LOOK custom! Waiting to see 'em finished too! Very nice!!!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
It looks professionally done. Great Work! We definitely gotz to get up soon. How far is Sterling from Alexandria?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts