Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you goes recommed on good exhaust for an sxt i want it to sound a little bit better a little louder?

·
Registered
7 Posts
After hearing those Zoomers they do sound nice but since I had already prepaid for the magnaflows. Now since it is a single exhaust I wonder if any anybody has converted to a dual and been crazy (Silly) (not saying stupid) to add a different system from the Xpipe ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well How can I say this ... the Magnaflow cat for the SXT on idle is NOT much louder then the stock. You can barely hear it. I am kinda of disappointed. But figuring the amount of money invested I am sort of stuck. Only thing I can do is remove the resonator ( middle muffler) but I been told I will have to order a S pipe. You can hear the Magnaflow inside the car during reving and acceleration.
Wonder if Zoomers or Borla take trade ins...LOL

·
Registered
344 Posts
i Have The Sxt And After I Got Rear Ended. I Put The Rt Bumper On And Just Cut The Rear Muffler With The Tail Pipe Off. Then Split At Muffler With Y-pipe And Ended With Two 3" Crome Tips. Sounds Good, Not To Loud And no Back Fire Pops When Slowing Down

·
Registered
7 Posts
After a couple hundred miles on the new magnaflows and the "wife" now complaining that the "noise level" disrupts the smoothness of the ride. Plus as she calls it the "vanity factor" as the heads do turn along the road whenever I hit the gas pedal. The exhaust system will stay as is and I will move on to the next phase of the mods. Kinda of wish they had steel pipes for those COLD Air systems for the 3.5L SXTs instead of those plastic I see for K&N and AIR RAID. Anybody know of a GOOD COLD Air system ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts