Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site as I started my search of the after market. I have a idea of the things I would like to do. I am planning on a cat-back (Borla) and a intake(undecided). One of the first things I didn't like on the car was the flat black parts(spoiler, fog surrounds and front licence plate bracket), so those are on the "soon" list pending spousal aproval. Long term would be a set of 20's. I thought about 22's, but I have had 35 series tires on a car before and I spent too much time worrying about potholes, and I figure 20's give me a lower profile tire, but not too low. Those mods should keep me happy, and not too much to anger my other half happy.;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of talking to do. I'm working my wife to get some mod cash...to no avail!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I see you also live in Oregon. I am from Medford and hope to pick up my 06 mag rt next week! Congrats and good luck, maybe see you around

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I found this site as I started my search of the after market. I have a idea of the things I would like to do. I am planning on a cat-back (Borla) and a intake(undecided). One of the first things I didn't like on the car was the flat black parts(spoiler, fog surrounds and front licence plate bracket), so those are on the "soon" list pending spousal aproval. Long term would be a set of 20's. I thought about 22's, but I have had 35 series tires on a car before and I spent too much time worrying about potholes, and I figure 20's give me a lower profile tire, but not too low. Those mods should keep me happy, and not too much to anger my other half happy.;)
Ernie at AVON does excellant work on the painting parts. I think he may even have a trade-in thing going so you wont be without the parts. I had my foglamp bezels paint when I installed them. But of couse I forgot about the license bracket.

2005_44Magnum said:
Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of talking to do. I'm working my wife to get some mod cash...to no avail!
Get a second job ya bum hahha, just to let you know the base has their "show & shine" every friday starting at 3ish. I'm usually there 330.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome to the group!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
LOL....Jason has been around for over 3 years.....WAKE UP!

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
haha.......i was playing last night and sent jason a pm telling him i was gonna revive his intro thread to see what kind of responses it would get lmao

·
!!!GOBEARSGO!!!
3,874 Posts
wtf I thought soo how was it possible to b a new member with 5k.Wow that Crown royal sure does wonders

·
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the belated welcome all. :)

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts

·
I taught I taw a puddy tat....
4,461 Posts
Damn bro! You got 3 whole welcome messages when you joined?! WTF was everybody doin?...moddin' or something?

Glad you stuck around after that "cold shoulder" welcome Jason!!
:beerchug:

·
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn bro! You got 3 whole welcome messages when you joined?! WTF was everybody doin?...moddin' or something?

Glad you stuck around after that "cold shoulder" welcome Jason!!
:beerchug:
It was about as busy as custommopars.com around here. Way less than 100 post per day. Not many of that crew left. Magmania, Bigal, SoCalRT, Steve, and I think MadDad.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts