Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new box in the mail today from Stack Performance. Nice guys. This was the first time I've done business with them. The pricing was very fair, shipping and delivery was fast as hell - I ordered this on Feb 9th and got in the mail today (didnt pay for expedited shipping or anything). I ordered a SRT style rear diffuser - the quality is out of this world. Extremely well packaged, the 2x2 plain weave carbon fiber is perfect - not one resin rich area even in the splitters, the clear coat is crystal clear thick and spotless.

Here is some eye candy...

:) :) :) I cant wait to install it this weekend. More photos to come.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Sweet!!!!!! Do you have to cut the rear bumper to install that?

·
Eh.. um.. I choose.. sandwich!
1,419 Posts
That is slick!

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
thats hot!! It's pricey, but I still want it!

·
Registered
478 Posts
That is nice!!

·
The Overweight Ninja
2,852 Posts
Me likey...got a link on where I can price it?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
If I remember well, this is supposed to reduce the QTY of dust on the rear window, let us know if it work because if it is the case, I will order one for sure !

Got a catch can from them on the way !

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
107 Posts
If I remember well, this is supposed to reduce the QTY of dust on the rear window, let us know if it work because if it is the case, I will order one for sure !

Got a catch can from them on the way !
If it DID cut down, I'd invest in that. I can't keep that gate clean for any time, drives me nuts.

·
Registered
43 Posts
in for the installed pics... Looks like a good way to change my single to a dual exhaust, assuming it works on a non-srt bumper. Althought I may have to paint it charcoal, rather than keep the carbon exposed... (yeah I know, but I think it would look odd as the only carbon piece on the car)

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
in for the installed pics... Looks like a good way to change my single to a dual exhaust, assuming it works on a non-srt bumper. Althought I may have to paint it charcoal, rather than keep the carbon exposed... (yeah I know, but I think it would look odd as the only carbon piece on the car)
Just buy the stock part from Mopar, they run about $75. The splitters arent as squared off and its made of plastic but yeah. As far as bumpers - these arent designed to fit any Magnum bumpers SRT or otherwise you have to cut the bottom portion out and fashion a way to attach it to the bumper. I used threaded clips.

That looks awesome!! 1,000 times better than what I got from AECarbon.
I hear George is sending you a new radiator panel in exchange for the bad quality one?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just buy the stock part from Mopar, they run about $75. The splitters arent as squared off and its made of plastic but yeah. As far as bumpers - these arent designed to fit any Magnum bumpers SRT or otherwise you have to cut the bottom portion out and fashion a way to attach it to the bumper. I used threaded clips.
Oh, sounds like I need to up my Mopar knowledge, thanks for quick knowledge

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
WOW, Ryan.... that is HOT!!!!! One day I'd like one for my R/T!!!

I know my SRT has one and I get TONS of dust on it, just like my R/T does!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts