Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! got our new radio and light switch covers from mrk group ltd today. These knob covers were found on ebay, and the sellers pictures showed a two tone knob with the top part of knob cover color in silver billet. The ENTIRE KNOB cover was in silver billet. It matches the shifter color perfectly! Ok, Here's the BAD news, the covers are made of VERY thin plastic and at $29.99 + $4 shipping are OVERPRICED about $25. The covers fit like a glove but I did have to use a razor blade to finish the bottom edge for the cover to have a clean look. Just wanted all to know if you plan to dress up your magnum dash. Would I buy again? Well, anyone ever have a mattel vac-u-form toy as a kid? This is all these covers are, but after the install, They really look great and have the light slot made into them for night use as well. Still overpriced, but make the plain jane black dash look great with the silver billet paint job I did on the dash guage cluster ring ( SE are black from factory). So to all a good night! Pablo:fing02:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts