Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
ive seen that vid so many times...and it still looks awesome man...even if you did get spanked the last couple runs :D

just kiddin...those were some good runs man

-todd-

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shooot... low 15, high14s? Hard not to laugh at those times. I found myself rocking frontward and backward like da did on yer bigwheel goin up a hill.
It's always a blast to go out and squash some bugs for an evening. I hope to get it into the 12s next year. 500hp would be cool. Dunno if that's get me into the 12s or not.
I always have people wantin to trade spots with people so they can run me.
My car looks much faster than it is. I feel like I can hang with the best of em punchin it at 70 but my car is slow motion off the line. You can hear it all boggin till it gets some rpms goin. The headers lost some torque for me and the 'puter isn't allowing for the performance mods.

·
Registered
160 Posts
grinner said:
shooot... low 15, high14s? Hard not to laugh at those times.
I was being nice :D

Well you arent much further off from my best (of two runs) 14.448 and thats really the only time i ran mine normal...the run before i red lighted, brain farted, forgot what i was doing, and pulled a 16.1...so at least you didnt do that - i actually got a gift certificate for slowest quarter mile at that meet from Josh at HHP, so you can laugh at me now :cool: im ready

-todd-

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hemi31 said:
You gotta watch them Stang's,I was spanking one pretty good last summer till I hit the speed limiter,then all I saw were Mustang tails.I can't wait to get rid of that thing.
For now the StarScan only allows stock sold tires programmed, I was wondering what the SRT-8 tires are rated at. And if the programmers that have been upgraded with the SRT-8 info, would allow for a Z speed rating to be put into the car's computer.

·
Registered
83 Posts
im just waitn till the tuner comes out......then its on LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Grinner... Somebody needs a tuner... I don't see you on the SC group buy list... Send me a PM with your info over at LX Forums.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Grinner,

What type of mods are you running? Just curious..I would think you should be seeing much better times.

I ran 14.1 bone stock in our Magnum R/T.

Are you at high altitude?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dynatech looooongtuuuube headers, magnaflow catbacks, 360 air intakz CAI. I was really lookin forward to the tuner but whatcha gonna do?
If anyone has a used JetChip Stage 2 they wanna get rid of, I'm interested.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah, watch those cobras......but what i can't believe is i got smoked by another wagon some kind of Audi...holy S#!! was that thing fast... put me in my place

·
Registered
30 Posts
HA HA, thats classic! I like that vid.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice Video Clip Grinner.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts