Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am Joe Saldarini in Greensboro, NC. My Magnum is a 2008 SRT-8 fully blacked out except for headlights..... I installed Magna Flows, Ram Air thru the hood scoop, and tuner package. My NC State tag is XTINCT1
Glad to have found this forum.
I just installed fully black taillights but have not found black background headlights for the SRT series. Dodge parts tells me the SRT's have a different headlight than the other Magnums [due to front facade being peculiar to the sub model]
If anyone has some experience in that area would be grateful for some knowledge.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Welcome from DETROIT "The MotorCity", Michigan!!

Be sure to check out Welcome to 3gCustomz.com for all your customizing needs.

PM me First for Forum Family Pricing!!

Just a sampling of what we can do:
3.5l Engine Covers!!
Custom Air Suspension Systems
Vertical Doors from VDI
Big Bully Intakes and Catch Cans
R1 Concepts Brakes
Blastin' Bob Exhaust
Engine dress-up sheet-metal such as, ABS Covers, Coolant Covers, Engine Cover Inserts, Firewalls, Shrouds, and Half Covers!!
CAD design and CNC Cutting Services

3gCustomz Exhaust Cut-Outs will be Released Shorty!!!!

Glenn

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
welcome from ohio. post some pics of your unicorn when you get a chance. you could always take the headlights apart and paint them. others will have info for this if you decide to do so. ive never taken them apart but a lot have on here.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Welcome to the site. The '08 front clip is different from '05-'07

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, can't wait to see pics.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey!!! You'll find whatever you need here. Be sure to post pics!!!

Hope the mod bug bites :haha:

Matt

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
from just down the road from YOU in Salisbury NC> We are a SIX MAGNUM (ONE SRT) and TWO 300 SRT family.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Factory black headlights weren't offered for the 08, but they look SO much better. You can remove the lens and paint em black. A lot of members do this during their halo installations. Myself included. My headlights were silver.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
welcome to the site! yes the 08 is different. as others have state, you can paint them. I plan on cracking open my headlights do add halos, blinker LED strip, and paint the housings.....of course i have to have the halos first lol. I want to limit the number of times i open up the headlights

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Damn what a unicorn car. Nice find. Ppl have them hiding now a days

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Welcome from NC!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts