Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was watching the movie "The Island" the other night and I like the grilles that were on the Magnums they had in the movie. It was a full faced horizantal billet grille. You didn't see any of the plastic crossbars. Does anyone know if there is a company that produces this billet grille?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the black SE grill, I'm looking for a Chrome grill right now. I like that one in the picture above, but I want to keep the crossbars. I forget which model has them stock.

·
Registered
134 Posts
you might try Carridge works.

I got mine from them although the one you asking about but the are a main manufactor of them and they might know

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Does anyone know how to find the headlight setup like the police cars in the movie "The Island". I think those were 300's and think that they would really sweet on a magnum. The grills are sweet too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
OK Im in love with the grill off of the movie The Island. I would love to have a full open grill like that and have as nice billet insert put in... Where can I find that for mine... Im ready to buy it now !!!!!

Jimmy B..

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Grinners grill was fabricated by a guy who goes by the name 65standard. He also did my grill for me. He does very good work.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Misunderstanding

in2geo said:
Great job on your car Cer.The staggered wheels look awesome. The painted tails are a real nice touch.
I apologize for any misunderstanding I may have caused, but that's not my car,It's a picture a found in Lx forum.This one is my car.
CER

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good Call

I'm looking for one as well. I posted a pic from one that was at the sema show a couple years ago. I will let you know if I find one. I think it looks better without the cross bars. Let me know if you find one.

Thanks Ben

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
I like the one piece from the Island but cant find so I settled for the two piece from bully it was high polish looked nice but I prefer the black on silver look so I painted it gloss black then blacked out the silver cross bars with flat so they don’t stick out like a sore thumb! Took me about an hour or two…

1 - 19 of 19 Posts