Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen many grille types on various web pages and I would like to know the differences.
Replacement Grille - Obviously replaces the original grille
Grille Overlay - I assume is installed directly over the original grille
Grille Insert - please explain
Cutout Grille - please explain
TIA!!!

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Cut out is what I have, the Danko Reproduction style. You completely remove the cross hairs to get it in.

This is what it looks like before the grill goes in...

And installed, color matched and chillin...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it did D-Lash.
Hemisary did the same thing with his verticals in his bumper. (Article, with pictures, previously posted)
He is the one that got me thinking that I want to go vertical. I love it!!

Thanks to all for your help!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Visit here: Home lol
Thank-You... But I had that link "favourited" about a week after I joined the group.
That is my second choice if I can't get the verticals.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
IMO
grille insert would be the same as overlay.
Something like the wide mouth or danko cuda grille would be a cutout. (you actually have to cut the crossbars out)
just wanted to say that there is some REALLY nice stuff on there as there has always been, but thats the 1st time I've been back to your site in awhilre Dennis, some new stuff I havent seen.... I dont remember seeing them combos...or something seemed new.... REAL nice

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
just wanted to say that there is some REALLY nice stuff on there as there has always been, but thats the 1st time I've been back to your site in awhilre Dennis, some new stuff I havent seen.... I dont remember seeing them combos...or something seemed new.... REAL nice
Thanks Dennis, Not much new there. I really need to update the site but Im not as tech savy as I thought I was, plus finding the time to rework it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.