Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I haven't come to this site in a while but i thought i should post pics of my maggie all blacked out now

on the headlights I bought GTS headlight covers off ebay so i could put them on and off whenever i want and they're pretty nice i really like them, and for my tails i just used plasti dip because i'm getting new tails in like a week that i'm going to black out with vinyl cause my right tail's leds fried and i went to autozone to see if i could fix or replace the leds and the dude told me im gonna need new ones so i was pretty pissed off
DO NOT EVER PLASTI DIP TAIL LIGHTS you can't see the lights at all

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Looks nice.

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
love the contrast. I would suggest, however, that you find the little side moulding pieces that go on the fenders and add them, bring that black line just a little farther forward.

Those tails are hella dark!!!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Looks good! What is in your front grill? The two round things. That look like speakers or cones?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the guy that owned my mag first put fog lights behind the grille but didnt actually wire them which imo is pretty stupid and i'm gonna wire em up when i feel like it because i feel just silly with two nonfunctioning lights behind my grille.
the previous owner was obv a mustang guy though cause he put them shelby rims on maggie and he put the fog lights behind the grille like the mustang ones (except those are in front)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.