Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a little bit Tee and I are headed out for a Four Hour trip to Goldsboro to visit Dirty Pena and his wife and son and tomorrow we are all going to a Car Show for Veterans In Goldsboro, NC.

Weather today is supposed to get bad this afternoon with heavy rains and high winds. We hope to beat the storm before it reaches there. Tomorrow it is suppose to clear up. Sure hope so. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I'd come up and join you guys but I'm headed your way to go to the renaissance fair in Huntersville.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Everyone have a good & safe trip! Looking forward to the picture of both the Car Show & Renaissance Fair <hint>. :eek:)

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Seems like bad weather finds it way to mess with cool events. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
have a great trip. cant wait to see the pics!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
would definitly be a good time!!! we should do it matt!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First want to thank John (DIRTY PENA) and his wife Chasity for inviting Tee and I to stay in their home for the weekend so we could go over on Friday and not have the 3.5 ~ 4 hr trip prior to the show. We had an amazing time; over 200 Cars there. This was for the veterans and all types of cars were there. Tee and I took TWO; I took my Mag SRT and Tee took her 300SRT. I was very fortunate to have won one of the peoples choice trophies. Forgot to take pictures; when my mouth runs the camera sits ~LOL~ Tommy has some pictures and I'll share if I find any.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Congrats on the trophy!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts