Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been looking at the site for a couple of weeks and thought it was time to join. I got my 06 about 2 months ago I went in to but a RT but they had a loaded SRT8 with 1,400 mils that I got for less then my buddy spent on his 05RT, let’s just say he is not happy about it. I haven’t really started on modifying my magnum, still enjoying the performance. The next mod’s would have to be to de-badge and I am looking into have the stock rims powder coating changed from silver to black. I should be posting some pics but for now it's stock.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another 805'er. I used to live in TO and moved back to Ventura, only to end up in SB. Be sure to post some pics. What is the "Custom Floor" mod in your sig? Is that floormats?

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice choice in rides with the SRT8.
Debadging is an easy mod, just park it in the sun for a while and start peeling stuff off.
What color is your ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The custom floor I built out of plywood (9ply oak), Soss concealed hinges and then had Rhino coated. I use it when I need to move my toolbox. I have uploaded two pics of the floor.
My Mag is black that’s why I was thinking about changing the color of the rims powder coat from silver to blk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts