Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I just got an 06 Magnum R/T and am itching to modify it. I want to make sure I get things right so I will be asking a bunch of questions. Hopefully you won't get too annoyed with me:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
socalmag said:
New to the forum. I just got an 06 Magnum R/T and am itching to modify it. I want to make sure I get things right so I will be asking a bunch of questions. Hopefully you won't get too annoyed with me:)
Dont worry man. Forums are for asking questions and learning. Definately nothing wrong with wanting to get things right :)

-todd-

·
Go Dupont Racing!
33 Posts
Hey there, I'm new to the site also, but have been a Magnum owner for 1 year now. Belong to Lxforums.com, great forum, you should check it out. Best mod you can to is to get Zoomer exhaust and Volant CAI, thats my opinion though. A lot of us at lxforums went through a lot of different exhausts (just as RIO at Lxforums, he had a least 3 different systems before going with Zoomers). Zoomers is the way to go, makes your Hemi sound like a Hemi. The cold air intake (CAI) make the hemi sound better also, but our dyno tests show that it does not increase horsepower. What the hell though, whats a hemi without that deep throaty exhaust? Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions, thats the only way you'll find out what you want to know and we all love to answer questions. :)
Bob

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
socalmag said:
Welcome, if you have any audio questions give a post! I am by no means an expert, but I have revised my stereo about 10 times haha. Plus I think I have taken every panel off except for the rear side panels haha. I drive a SXT so the performance info I cant help with that. I also have access to the LX maintenance manuals, so f there is something there I can try to look it up. 7298 pages, but it might take me a bit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
welcome, and questions are always a good thing, we like to share our experience, and some of us have done a lot of mods, my list and Grinners is pretty extensive. The forums are full of great people willing to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts