Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am new to this Dodge Magnum world. I just got a 2006 SE 2.7 liter. Has 78K and is super clean. Glad I found this site because I know pretty much nothing about these things beside they look pretty sick. My car looks and sounds great. I just feel like I am not getting all the power form the car that it has to offer so I'm looking forward to looking through all these treads. If you have any cool sites you know of or tips and tricks I should know please let me have me. :0)

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. The performance add ons and gains are minimal for the 2.7.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey!!! Congrats on the new buy, you'll find anything you need on here. A 2.7 maggie is always better than no maggie!!!!!!! Be sure to post pics!

Hope the mod bug bites :haha:

Matt

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Welcome to the site.

I just feel like I am not getting all the power form the car that it has to offer so I'm looking forward to looking through all these treads.
"All the power" compared to what? Keep in mind that you have a fairly small engine in a heavy car.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
from a SIX MAGNUM family in North Carolina.

·
Registered
75 Posts
evening!

welcome. i have the 2.7l magnum also. sean

Hey guys! I am new to this Dodge Magnum world. I just got a 2006 SE 2.7 liter. Has 78K and is super clean. Glad I found this site because I know pretty much nothing about these things beside they look pretty sick. My car looks and sounds great. I just feel like I am not getting all the power form the car that it has to offer so I'm looking forward to looking through all these treads. If you have any cool sites you know of or tips and tricks I should know please let me have me. :0)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

Sent from my HTC EVO on tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome to the darkside from Knoxville, TN :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI guys this is Mark just signed up here to grab some knowledge about Dodge Ram actually I am driving Lexus due to the sudden change of place me and my wife both need to travel 180 degrees opposite direction so we want to buy a new Dodge one of my friend suggested me Ram so I thought it would be better to join in a site which gives me knowledge about this site so i joined here and thanks in advance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts