Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been surfing this site now for a couple of weeks, and have gotten some real good insight. I have an 05 SE Infreno red. I am very pleased with the money I saved, and the gas mileage I get, but the overall performance is a little disheartning. Hopefully I can tweek that and make it better. Anyway great site I really enjoy all the great Mags.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. How's the weather up in Maine? Be sure to upload some pics in the gallery when you get a chance.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Most folks on the site can help you with performance. There are a lot of things you can do and still keep your MPG. I've learned so much from the guys and gals on this site so all you have to do is ask. Most have your back and enjoy helping. I have put a lot into mine and the performance is great as well as the MPG. I'm no expert by any means but have learned so much through trial and error.

Welcome to the site and I think the others would agree that we are here to help if you want it. Love your state! It's like driving through a story book.

Regards,

Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts