Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've had my baby (2006 Black MSRT) since June 2008 and have never looked back. The shine has not worn off the penny over the last 2 1/2 years as I still find myself stopping to stare at her almost every day! Best car decision I ever made.

Since joining this forum, I've had the privilege to learn from you guys as an onlooker and am embarrassed that this is my first post after so much time. Since getting bitten by the modding bug (mostly thanks to browsing this forum) I have added a Zoomers exhaust, halo headlights with HID, HID in fog lights, light Lamin-X on headlights and charcoal on third brake light, smoked LED tail lights, carbon fiber dash kit, iPod integration, Diablosport Predator, a custom shift knob, smoked chrome racing pedals and foot rest, tinting on front windows, and a CAI which I just switched out for the Danko Shaker sealed system. I had the trim piece from the shaker system molded into the hood so it looks like it was built that way - I couldn't be happier with the result.

If anyone is interest or has questions about any of the mods I listed, don't hesitate to ask. I will be happy to relay my experiences, however, I caution you that I am merely a car enthusiast and far from a mechanic - I have to let my my checkbook handle most of my modding situations!

Here are a couple of current pics of my girl - I'll add more if anyone wants to see. Thanks again for having this community and letting me be a part of it!

Paul

And prior to the shaker addition...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Car looks great Paul. I really like the last pic. Would make a great sig pic or somethin. That danko shaker looks tight also. I neva really liked them but on ur mag, its lookin really good since u molded it into the hood. Keep up the great mods.
Also , welcome from Northern, VA/ DC metro area. Im in Alexandria.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Welcome from Illinois, we're glad ya finally posted. I was lurkin (and moddin) for 6 months before I posted for the first time.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Paul, from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina. One of ours is an 06 SRT just like yours. Haven't really done any mods other than cosmetic as I want to keep my like new. Mine could be bone stock in a couple of hours as I have only added wheels, engine dress up etc. Mine has 10,500 miles on it and refuse to drive mine in inclement weather; heck I won't drive my R/T in inclement weather. I do really like the shaker hood, just can't make myself do any cutting on mine. I wouldn't even modify my exhaust. Now..... ON my 05 R/T.... different story ~ LOL~

Just a little picture of mine....

Glad you took some time to post up.... guess you can tell by my post count ~ I'm not SHY!!!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Welcome from the MotorCity, Michigan!!

Be sure to Check out Welcome to 3GCUSTOMZ.COM!!! for your Modding needs

or give me a PM and I will try to help you out!

Just a sampling of what we DO!

UAS Air Suspension
Vertical doors from VDI
Quality Fiberglass from Karl's Kreations
Exhaust systems from Blastin Bobs
Big Bully intakes and Catch Cans
Full line of SLP products
AAC
R1 Concepts brakes
Engine dress-up sheet-metal, ABS Cover, Coolant Cover, Engine cover inserts,

Firewall inserts!
We also offer CAD design and Water Jet Services

Glenn

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome bro...im up here in Alexandria!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts