Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to see a forum about maggies only. Bought our inferno red SXT Sept 05, just turned 11k and still lovin it. Have some mods as stated in signature. Look forward to being a student in your school but will chime in when I can.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man your mags Da Bomb!

Your ride badass for a V6! We just moved out of there! We're in South Utah now, thought we'd give you some room! About the borla exhaust, did your car come with duals and then you changed over? It's a real clean mod. We have a inferno red 2006 SE with R/T wheels and want to upgrade to duals, is it a pain to cut out rear facia for driver side pipe and did you have to put a heat sheild above the new exhaust on drivers side because of gas tank? Thanks for any info. Paul:fing02:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Paul, sorry you left us but I did notice I almost made the light b/4 it turned red. I credit your departure for this lol. The borla dual P/N# 82209611 is available at any dodge dealer around $380-$400. Did the cut out myself, just make a template of the right side and transfer it to the left. I used a dremmel some people use a box cutter, just take your time. Exhaust system bolts right on if you want to DIY, I paid around $100 to have it installed. Here's a close-up of cut-out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts