Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys i found this site off google cause i was looking for reviews on Custom Chrome Wheels, Rims & Tires for Sale, Canada – KX Wheels out in BC Canada>> anyone has any feedback on them because i had the worst experience with this company will post details later.

Lets just say for now they have the worst customer service on the planet and also they do not deliver on their promise before the purchase.

anyone every bought from them let me know how was your experience

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Welcome from the MotorCity, Michigan!!

Be sure to Check out Welcome to 3gcustomz.com! Home of the Sickest Customz in the Dirty South! for your Modding needs

or give me a PM and I will try to help you out!

Just a sampling of what we DO!

UAS Air Suspension
Vertical doors from VDI
Quality Fiberglass from Karl\'s Kreations
Exhaust systems from Blastin Bobs
Big Bully intakes and Catch Cans
Full line of SLP products
Katzkin Interiors
DMH Cutouts
Danko Reproductions
AAC
R1 Concepts brakes
Engine dress-up sheet-metal, ABS Cover, Coolant Cover, Engine cover inserts, Firewall inserts!
We also offer CAD design and Water Jet Services

Glenn

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
180 RWHP 201 trq
2,281 Posts
Welcome to the site from Minnesota

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Welcome from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina. One of our Magnums is also an 06 SRT; just turned 8,700 miles today after my new Brembo slotted rotors!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome from Toronto, Canada.

There are plenty of people here that can help you out!

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
hey whats up guys i found this site off google cause i was looking for reviews on Custom Chrome Wheels, Rims & Tires for Sale, Canada – KX Wheels out in BC Canada>> anyone has any feedback on them because i had the worst experience with this company will post details later.

Lets just say for now they have the worst customer service on the planet and also they do not deliver on their promise before the purchase.

anyone every bought from them let me know how was your experience

Welcome to the site!

KX wheels is just down the road from me and I have heard mixed reviews from the locals. Some have had good experiences with them and some have had piss poor experiences. Lack of customer service as you mentioned is one of the issues.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts