Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Crystal, I am from las vegas,NV. I have a 2005 midnight blue 2.7l magnum. I love it, and one day want trade up to a hemi. but for now i am happy to have this one. Interested in learning more about the car, along with some minor mods.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you know what you want to do? there are some very knowledgeable guys here and can point you to the right place.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the site!
I have the SE model too, and would love the HEMI and actually kick myself in the butt everyday for not getting the HEMI, but....I'm not complaining, I love my Magnum and wouldnt trade it for the world~! Im more into looks now than speed, well kinda lol..
Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay~!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry

I am sorry to inform you, i did not but it from towbin, i tried but they didnt want to give me a deal so i had to go to another dealer. i actually ended up going to all the dodge dealers here in vegas...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have already found some very helpful people here on this web site, i am very happy i found it. with this care being an se and all most mods will all be looks since there doesnt seem to be any perform. mods for it anyway. plus there is the warranty thing. I want to put new rims and tires on it, 20-22, ot sure yet which is best, i want to upgrade the stereo set up and for now i guess thats it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
air conditioner

I had a question about the air condidtioner i have an 2.7l, whenever i get on the gas, the air blows warm for a min. i know is some high perf. cars it is supposed to do that, mines not tho. i was just woundering if that is just how this car is or is it something i should take it to the dealer for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts