Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. From your pics it looks like you have a K&N intake and a dual exhaust setup. Is that a bolt on kit or did you have it custom made? What other mods are you thinking of?

If you would like me to change your username to "semihemi2" for this forum, please send me a email at [email protected] and I will reply when it is complete.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed a Dynomax bolt on cat back system. I got it from Jegs part #289-19422 around $467. Summit part #wlk-19422. It went on easy, hard part was getting the old one off, cutting the bumper wasn't to bad when i took off the oem msystem i traced the other side and made a template flipped it to cut the other side, i then had to rig a head shield for the gas tank. i used adheisive heat shield from jegs. I think after reading from forums i will prob rework rethink the heat shield.

www.dynomax.com

i would like to find a hood with a functional scoop like the srt-8 charger has. maybe srt-8 wheels. got some 300c wheels for next summer but might try on ebay to find a good deal on srt-8 wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts