Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....here's the story. One week ago, some goddamn stoner ran a red light and centerpunched my MSRT8 in the passenger side rear quarter. It's still up in the air whether my insurance company (he had no insurance....big surprise) is going to total my beloved car, but today I received a thin ray of hope that they may fix it. Seems the collision place I took it to finally convinced them that it's a rare and valuable car, and their re-evaluation of its worth may save it. In any case, the rear wheel took most of the hit and it is toast. Here's the problem I have if they will fix the car: The wheel is a 22" replica of the double spoke 2013-style Charger SRT8 wheels in black. I have just spent 3 hours searching the intergoogles for these rims and I can't find them. Not one. Not anywhere. As if they never existed. I know they exist. I have them. Can somebody....anybody....put me on the right path to finding out who makes them or where I can get one. I am desperate. How desperate, you ask? Well.....it's 4:49 am when I wrote and posted this to a different forum, so you tell me. So....please....somebody help a brother out. Attached is a photo of what the rim looks like:
1bb1008dd54a0d01f1398756a0cba882.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts