Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Mag fam I got a serious issue. Its about 95 out here in the Windy City and my air wont come on!! WTF!!!! Never had any real AC problems until today. Went to the store for a quick run and I noticed my airbad light came on and beeped twice. Went to turn the AC on and NOTHING came on! The defrost button the fan I mean nothing. Looked throught the book and couldnt find which fuse (if thats the case) controls the AC. Anybody got any ideas? Any help is appreciated!

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Trade ya....we got rain the last 2 days here and they are forecasting for rain for the next week :(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trade ya....we got rain the last 2 days here and they are forecasting for rain for the next week :(
Man i think i actually would right now. At least my wipers work lol! Very weird problem though. Airlbag light is on and none of my knob controls work. Checked fuses and no dice.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update pulled all fuses and didnt find not one blown. No one has seen this issue before?? Somebody? Anybody? lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll tell you what happened to me, but it will be no help whatsoever to you. I had a similar problem with my '05 Magnum, only with the heater in winter, instead of the AC in summer. Left it with the dealer to fix. 55 days later, they still couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and couldn't fix it. They ended up dropping a new motor in it!? (The original motor only had 7,500 miles on it.)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Have you done any work on your radio recently or the radio bezel? Pull your bezel out and check the plugs on the back of the AC controls. There are two male connectors. I would be willing to bet the connector closest to the drivers side is loose or has come disconnected. Check them both, pull them out and seat them again. If that doesn't fix it then I would start looking at your grounds.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll tell you what happened to me, but it will be no help whatsoever to you. I had a similar problem with my '05 Magnum, only with the heater in winter, instead of the AC in summer. Left it with the dealer to fix. 55 days later, they still couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and couldn't fix it. They ended up dropping a new motor in it!? (The original motor only had 7,500 miles on it.)
WHAT!!!! Now that scares me lol!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you done any work on your radio recently or the radio bezel? Pull your bezel out and check the plugs on the back of the AC controls. There are two male connectors. I would be willing to bet the connector closest to the drivers side is loose or has come disconnected. Check them both, pull them out and seat them again. If that doesn't fix it then I would start looking at your grounds.
Havent done any work to the radio recently thats why its so mind boggling to me. Man appreciate it bro!!! Glad somebody was able to give me a little insight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts