Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I am new to the site and the magnum movement. I just bought a Magnum SE...yeah, yeah I know. With gas prices the way they are and just my overall budget thats all the pockets could afford. I love the body stye.

I wanted to know what SE performance parts are available? I use the word performance very loosely because I know that this car will never be fast aside from a turbo. Is there any type of exhuast that anyone could recommend? Also a question about 22" wheels...can you lower the car with eibachs and run that diameter? Any help with my wheezing 2.7 would be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct me if I am wrong but, I just checked and it looks like its only offered for the HEMI...I have the small 2.7v6.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Zoomer's can hook you up just give 'em a call @ 949-916-3240. I also believe there are a couple of intakes that are available for the V6's.
I've got the Eibach Pro-Kit on my R/T and it dropped about 1.75" front and rear, with 22's you will need to really watch the clearance on the upper a-arm bolt for both width and diameter.
good luck on your quest for V6 parts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
WALTONHW said:
Hey all! I am new to the site and the magnum movement. I just bought a Magnum SE...yeah, yeah I know. With gas prices the way they are and just my overall budget thats all the pockets could afford. I love the body stye.

I wanted to know what SE performance parts are available? I use the word performance very loosely because I know that this car will never be fast aside from a turbo. Is there any type of exhuast that anyone could recommend? Also a question about 22" wheels...can you lower the car with eibachs and run that diameter? Any help with my wheezing 2.7 would be greatly appriciated.
drive it for 2 or three years, then trade it in on a mag hemi. That way you will have a good trade in when the time comes. I test drove a v-6, they have lots of potential with with right mods. congrats tt

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I know what you mean for the downsizing. I drive an SXT for a few reasons
gas prices, to keep me out of too much trouble haha, plus the $4500 dif that I paid, I was able to put it into the stereo mods.

The model rivalery(sp) reminds me of the days of owning a Harley Sportster, all the "real" Harley guys would tease me about where my pink frillies were. I just told them, "you didnt see them fly off as I passed you" haha.

We have a car show here every weds and had a Hemi 300C park next to me. All he had was the hood open. Mine drew a bigger crowd. When someone askes me about performance is say "0-141db @ 778.7733333333333 mph" hahah.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the luv. I have been doing little nickel and dime things so far. Ordered the rear scratch pad, fog lights, cargo cover and silver bezel. Also took the car to the dealer today and had the e14 recall done.

I am really debating on 20's or 22's. I live in New York and my girl lives in Boston. I make the commute every other weekend. Either way I am screwed if I catch a flat, but... still debating. I had actually puchased a SE w/ 22's first, but the dealer was making me pay through the nose. He was a lil too shady for my taste so I returned the car. Picked up my 05 for 4,000 less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts