Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals- I need some help! I have a 05 SXT AWD 55,000mi, and my check engine light came on. Checked it out, was getting a cylinder 4 misfire- I took out the cylinder 4 plug checked it (wasn't too bad) out cleaned it up and put it back in light went off.
next day light came back on, went and got new spark plugs and upper intake gasket installed everything and but my light stayed on.
On the way to work my car lost power almost as if it was gonna stall out, and my ESP-BAS light and lightning bolt came on! (made it to work!!!!) after the day my check engine light still on but others off. I took it for a drive to check things out, and again loss of power and lights, I don't know what if anything I did wrong but IDK where to begin looking -- anyone have any ideas what it could be? what does the EPS-BAS light have to do with spark plugs??? Thanks Everyone!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The codes I am getting are
0304- Cylinder 4 Misfire, getting this before I changed plugs
0113- Air Intake Temp High Volt
2173-?
2172-?
061A- ETC level 2 Torque Performance

Can I clear the code myself??

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
you can disconnect the battery for a bit this should clear codes make sure you find the reconnect procedure and follow it......

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took it to the stealership, They said they found no codes???? but my clock spring needs to be replaced?? WTF does a clock spring (located in my steering wheel) have to do with Throttle, actuator, position codes??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts