Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 AWD R/T and am looking at putting on 255/55R18 tires but would like to know the best wheel width/offset for pushing them out closer to the fenders. Not looking to Lower because in Wyoming I can always use as much ground clearance as possible. If anyone has any other Ideas for size/offset combos I would appreciate it. Pics would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I believe 255/55/18 are the biggest you can go. Not sure with AWD.
I run the same size Nitto Nt420s. Love them they are great!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a 2007 AWD R/T and am looking at putting on 255/55R18 tires but would like to know the best wheel width/offset for pushing them out closer to the fenders. Not looking to Lower because in Wyoming I can always use as much ground clearance as possible. If anyone has any other Ideas for size/offset combos I would appreciate it. Pics would be awesome.
I have a 05 RT AWD. I am running stock tires with a 24 offset rim for the last 3 months with no problems.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts

I had 245/65/18 on it, and currently have 245/70/18 on it. No rubbing or issues. I also have RWD RT wheels on my AWD RT though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was doing some research and found that a 245 / 55r / 18 is very very close in dia. to the stock 225/60 dia meaning your speedo won't know the difference yet they are about 1.25 inches wider what I haven't found yet is if the stock 7.5 rim is wide enough

225/60R18 Equal 28.6" 8.9" 18 x 6-8"

245/55R18 Equal28.6" 9.6" 18 x 7-8.5"

https:// tiresize com/calculator/

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's sweet! How do you like it lowered? Did it help with the body roll, or did you do it more for the astethics?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am running 245/45/20 on a 2018 charger wheel. AWD and lowered with rwd eibach pro springs
View attachment 82877 View attachment 82878 View attachment 82879
That looks good that setup fills the wheel wells nicely
Don't know if you're aware, but awd magnums sit an inch higher suspension wise than rwd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts