Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looking Good Friend Keep Us Posted On The Install !!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,577 Posts
WOW... that's gonna be awesome! I, too, am waiting to see installation! Are all of those DVD's??? Will the monitors be run by only one controller, i.e. same movie on all the screens at once?

·
Banned
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim the front (indash player) has a video output so I can play it on the back I think ! The flip down has a dvd player built in . Its the Alpine unit...

Here is the info from the orig post on the enclosures. i have PM'd Rob again to see if we can get a GB going... Who all is interested ?

So heres where I need an opinion. Would you ;
a- mount the amps on the back of the rear seats or ,
b- mount them under the rear floor

·
5,183 Posts
B. Under the rear floor.

·
5,183 Posts
yeah let me know about the group buy too, i need to get rid of this big ol' box!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Dang, you really have the media goin on in ur mag. Definitely keep us posted on the rest of the installs. Choices well done also!

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
Jim the front (indash player) has a video output so I can play it on the back I think ! The flip down has a dvd player built in . Its the Alpine unit...

Here is the info from the orig post on the enclosures. i have PM'd Rob again to see if we can get a GB going... Who all is interested ?

So heres where I need an opinion. Would you ;
a- mount the amps on the back of the rear seats or ,
b- mount them under the rear floor
b- keeps them safe and out of harms way

·
Banned
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats kinda what I was thinking not wanting to lose the space it seems logical....Ok let me see what my bonus looks like .....Maybe VDI Friday and complete audio in 2 weeks !!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.