Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
The name is Keith. I just picked up a black SXT the other day. Just found this website while surfin the net. Hope to pick up some knowledge and maybe share some as well.
Heres a quick couple pics of my car. Just out of the show room.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am sure some of out members will help guide you in modding your Mag. What do you have in mind for your first mod?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone.
I have had a couple modified cars in the past. The first one was my civic. This was an awsome sleeper that put down 354 WHP. The car was imported from Virginia from a turbo shop there. Here is a little peek:

And the other was my sound car. This was a Rockford Fosgate sponsored car. Everything from the speakers/deck right down to the fuses and wiring was all R.F.! I was hitting 156.8 db's in this car. Yeah that was loud. "WE" also had an SRT-4 but the ex got that in the split! Heres a little look at that car.

I reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am 27 years old. SoCalRT, it was actually really warm out that day, like today. We are about 13 degrees which for those south of the border is about 55-56 degrees fahrenheit. This is an awsome winter day considering we are used to -25 here, for those americans, thats a balmy -13 fahrenheit. haha But we dont have any snow on the ground which is very BIZARRE here!

Well I hope you all liked the "about me" haha...... As for modding the LX, I already bought some new tail lights, lowering springs, and wheels, but waiting till spring/summer to put it all on! Oh yeah and I also bought this very "little" modification, ifyou want to call it that. But I love em and they fit and look great. Heres they are:
Check the next post
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.mrkgroup.net/

They have some pretty cool stuff. And they fit great! I have had things like this in the past and I always ended up painting them all myself. This looks just as good as if they were painted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts