Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah, just saying hello. I hope I'll make some good friends on here so that I can get some awesome advice!

I'm purchasing an 05 Dodge Magnum with 96K miles. It has a 2.7 V6(I'm in college I can't afford a bigger engine lol), aftermarket tint and wheels already, and some good looking tires!

I'd love to talk with you guys, this is my first vehicle purchase and I'm very excited to stick with my grandfather's tradition of owning a Dodge!

Xev

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congratz and welcome, where you from and what college are you going to? Lots of info on this site and on LXforums.com. Ensure you check out the sticky forums under General Magnum Discussion as they will have alot of the answers to some questions you may have or post a thread either way you will get help.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Welcome to CM, I hope you find the Magnum to be as satisfying purchase and foundation for your automotive enthusiasm as we do ours.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Frostbit and CAT3!
I'm really hoping to do a few things to add some more horsepower.

The other thing is that I'm in the process of getting my car stereo system reworked for the magnum, I'm really excited about this vehicle.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina. IMO ~ you're gonna love it ~ we love all of ours!
Looking forward to the pictures!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank guys(and ladies if there are any lurking in the thread).
This is the first forum I've joined for a car before and it's nice to see that you all are so helpful.

·
World Class Assassin
95 Posts
Welcome from southern Indiana! You're going to love your Magnum! And this forum is the best! Knowledgeable and friendly folks here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts