Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I new obviously but I've been wanting a magnum since they basically came out but now I'm making moves. I want to learn about these vehicles from engines to problems to speakers. Hopefully this forum will help inform me to this amazing car and maybe help me find my dream car. Maybe through the forum i can buy my car from here. I'm happy to have found this forum. And hope to start posting soon.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
NO big deal that you may have posted in the wrong section.... I've done it too. Yeah, just keep you eyes open... there are Magnums on here right now for sale.. just look 'em up in the For Sale section.
And... just for your info... Three of our Four magnums came OFF Craigs list, so I'd say that's a pretty good source... just be careful and look ONLY for local ones so YOU don't get scammed!
And welcome to the site, IF I haven't said that before!

·
BLESSED
3,433 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina... & no prob, i've been here a while & I do it sometimes as well!

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
I moved this thread to the correct location.

Welcome to CustomMagnums! Kick up you feet and stay a while!

·
Swaggin' Wagon
1,196 Posts
Welcome from Bakersfield, CA.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Welcome. You came to the right place to learn about the Magnum. These guys and gals are the smartest around. I learn somethin new every day.
Again.. Welcome from Phoenix,Az.

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Welcome to the CM Family from So-Cal.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Howdy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts