Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone on Custom Magnums.com,

Just wanted to throw out a quick thanks! to everyone on this forum/site. In the past few days that I have been a member of this site, I've asked a few things and replied to every single comment that was given to me when I made my Introduction Post! I really am not sure how on topic about Magnums this is but I really enjoy this site and am glad to be a part of this Community/Family. Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone and I hope all your rides come to be as your dreams imagine them! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
That's why we are here - to help each other.

Welcome aboard.

Bob

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
that is the best thing about this site... We are a HUGE Magnum family and always willing to help out... So no matter what you would like to know, try the search first and if that does not help, hit us up!!!

you will learn ALL kinda of $$$$$$ things to do!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is the best thing about this site... We are a HUGE Magnum family and always willing to help out... So no matter what you would like to know, try the search first and if that does not help, hit us up!!!

you will learn ALL kinda of $$$$$$ things to do!!!
I can't wait to get the money and see what this site has to offer in terms of upgrade options and install do-it yourselfs :p

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
We are GLAD you joined up as well!
There are quite a few forums out there but you'll be very hard pressed to find ONE as good as:

·
Rollin in the Mag
5,350 Posts
Yep, this is THE magnum family!!! I have learned 90% of what I know bout my maggie from this forum, great members and a LOT of knowledge.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Thats what we are all about here. You can look for years and will never find a Car Forum as cool, friendly and together as this one IMO. Even if for some outrageous reason I had to get rid of the TROJAN, I would still stay on this forum.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
This is a great forum with a lot of guys and gals who have a vast knowledge of our Magnums and they are willing to share anytime someone asks a question. I have also learned a ton about my Magnum from here and I will always come here first to seek answers to questions on my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts