Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...like most of of a member of LX and just thought a Magnum only site I will check it out. I like it!

Anyway about the car...'05 SXT it has about 8K on it now got it in July, some lady ran into me on Memorial Day and I got it back about a month ago. Mag has RT wheels, leather, basically every option but nav. I am planning on getting dual exhaust at some point and maybe a CAI who knows what else I might come up with.

And me...I am a BIG TEXAS LONGHORN fan I go to just about every football game, home and away, since '94 I am '97 alum, so on the road alot! My wife and I are expecting our 1st child in April so that is my main concern right now, amazing how differenty I look at things everyday! I play golf for a living but am starting to look for something more grounded so I can be with the family full time and not traveling ALL the time. We live in the North Arlington of the D/FW metroplex, I have a business degree from THE University of TEXAS,, so (shameless plug) if someone has a GREAT HIGH PAYING JOB for me let me know.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know everyone for the 1st time and for most of us AGAIN!

THANKS and as always

HOOK 'EM HORNS

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Howdy!

Hook em' Horns if i remember right haha. Welcome to the club. I'm stationed in Corn Huslerland (NE), not a fan as you can tell haha. Actually not into sports at all. Yeah, I know, I', weird.

·
Registered
16 Posts
welcome. i dont like the longhorns but have lots of hats and shirts to bust on my buddy he went to A&M.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts