Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys! I am absolutely new here! My husband-to-be is an absolute Magnum fan and I would like to find out more to share his passion! Best wishes for those, who would be patient to my ignorance!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Hey, guys! I am absolutely new here! My husband-to-be is an absolute Magnum fan and I would like to find out more to share his passion! Best wishes for those, who would be patient to my ignorance!

Reactions: NylaLyla

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
You will love this forum; been on here for years and learned so much; HOWEVER>>>> Be very careful the wife and I now own six magnums, seven 300's, two chargers and two rams! LOL

Reactions: NylaLyla

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I just bought my first Magnum a 2006 R/T. I love it even though I haven't had time to do more than a little local driving. I'm looking forward to our first vacation with the Magnum in August if this Coronna Virus issue is over! What I have discovered in driving my Magnum is that it drives like a sports car with a lot of luggage space! I like a car that really handles, especially on back roads, but "packing light" is not in my wife's vocabulary! I would love to have a sports car like a Vette, but I would need a trailer to carry the luggage on a trip with my wife so the Magnum is a great compromise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts