Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop by say whats up to all I don't have a magnum yet but my motor on my current car just went and am seriously considering getting one, I really really like the charger but i usually carry a lot of stuff in my truck for work so I need that extra cargo room, so that said tell me your good, bad, and other stories about your magnum's

Thanks and hope to Hear some great stories,

Shaun

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome from NC. Get the Magnum instead of the Charger man. I'm a musician and I can carry my amp, basses, and the drummers stuff and still have room for at least 3 people. And look incredibly cool in the process.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh yes just like VIP Magnum said, they can carry ANYTHING. I play drums and they fit so great. Its also great for transporting my computers to the customers and ect....
I love my Magnum. I could kick myself in the butt though, it has 1 dent, and 1 scratch on the inside of the hatch. The dent is not my fault, a rock hit it from a semi, but I am getting it two-toned now. The scratch is my fault because I was carring a bookshelf that was broken down and I pushed it back to far. I'll put something back there to cover it up, its not big anyway, but I can see it~!

Not only that, but they are fun to customize. I've only done an exhaust and system so far, but I've got ALOT more to come.

Hurry and get your Magnum and show us some pictures.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
You gotta go with a Magnum. It's great for hauling stuff and lookin good at the same time. You would be amazed at what fits inside, 10' PVC just fits and I've hauled bags of concrete and construction stuff back from the Home Depot.
Get one and have some fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts