Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone! I didn't even know a site like this even existed, that's how new I am. This is by far the coolest thing I've found on the internet all week. I have an '05 RT and all I have on it are a set of 22" TIS 02 wheels. I'm having a hard time trying to decide what to do to it next (cosmetic or performance). Maybe you guys can help me out!

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. The R/T is pretty fast stock. Is it fast enough for you right now? If so, I would say go cosmetic. Put on some lowering springs, grill, and an intake and exhaust to make her growl. You can find a bunch of suggested products and reviews in out reviews section.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome to the gang! Steves ideas are pretty good. I have a SXT and just finishing up my exterior mods (looks like a R/T, but not trying to pass it off as one). I have totally upgraded my stereo system, so if there are any questions there othere than NAV, give a shout or post ? in the A/V section. Also be sure to post pics, just remember to use MEMBERS catagory so that the forum creates a member gallery and not post them to the general pic area. This way it makes it easier for you manage.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It sound like you are on the way with the wheels, I'm sure you will get plenty of ideas and advise from the group.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts