Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this forum specifically to ask one question, this one is a feeler mainly and probably a shot in the dark. I was wondering if anyone was looking to swap front ends?

I live near MTL, and I own a 2006 chrysler 300 limited in pearl black, the bumper is in good condition, it did eat some rock from highway driving so if you want it in pristine condition it needs to be repainted, no cracks anywhere, the headlights and foglights have a 30% tint to them done with headlight armor, the grill is plastidipped in black as are all the chrome trims, plastidip can be taken off if you do not like it. I am willing to throw in some cash depending on the quality of your front end if it is in pearl black also.

I am willing to travel a bit outside of quebec, but we would need to do the swap where ever we meet, as obviously neither of us can drive back home without a front end!

You must be more mechanically inclined then I am because while I can take off the bumper, I have no idea how the fenders are taken out (they are in pristine condition though), nor the shock absorber or how to rewire the blinkers.

Attached is a picture of the front of my car.
If you are genuinely interested I will send closeups of the paint chips and we can talk.

Think about how you could own the euro-station wagon of your dreams :)

EDIT: I have no idea why the first picture is upside down, but think of it as spider-chrysler, I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
"euro-wagon"? LOL yuck..... if that's what they call it after a front end swap- count me out! I would have considered it up until that point! :joke: not ready for that mod yet.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from NE

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,577 Posts
Welcome from a SIX MAGNUM and two 300SRT family in North Carolina

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome from a SIX MAGNUM and two 300SRT family in North Carolina
Dude-you should start listing ALL of your rides! I've read that you have some classics too(well except that scion) LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.