Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a true HID kit conversion? Will any 9006 kit work? Was it just a plug and play or did you have to use some kind or resistors?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thats what my plans are now as well, last night I made up my mind, I want HID for my Magnum, my buddy has HID on his Celica and they are pretty and bright~! I'm going to try to do some research for you as well Admin and see what I can find.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got some new lightbulbs, the Silver whatevers (they cost 45 bucks or so)
But it looks like it is a real pain to change them out.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Husker said:
I got some new lightbulbs, the Silver whatevers (they cost 45 bucks or so)
But it looks like it is a real pain to change them out.
Not all bad, just a lil tight. Make sure that you use some cloth gloves when you insert the new bulbs into the socket. Finger prints have a way of ruining bulbs, the oil likes to cook.

·
I lurk at night!
1,646 Posts
i bought some CLEAR blinker bulbs today and was only able to install one side......unfortunately the other side is a being really difficult to take off! grrrrrr

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
ADMIN- what was the old name?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I STILL havent put in my silverstar bulbs lol...

I already lost one socket in the front fascia trying to take the headlights off since i cant wiggle my hand into the space to take the bulb out...

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
I installed a set fron AAC. The ORACLE 9006 H1 kit to be exact. I installed them into a set of projectors. It's a complete plug 'n play set-up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts