Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know why DC didnt put HID's in the magnum's, My other cars have HID's and driving them, then going to the magnum, I feel like Im going back in time, the lighting just sucks. Has anyone converted to True HID's

·
Registered
7 Posts
twinturbo3150 said:
Dont know why DC didnt put HID's in the magnum's, My other cars have HID's and driving them, then going to the magnum, I feel like Im going back in time, the lighting just sucks. Has anyone converted to True HID's
yea man i had the same dissapointment with my srt8 here in miami fl. the housing that they are manufactured with arent HID ready. in order for a vehicle to be manufactured with hids the have to have a Dimming projector, such as the maximas and other vehicles taht come with hids if the manufacture just installed the hids with no prjector it would also be illegal. I installed my 12000K Blue and the it looks great. heres a pic let me know wat u think.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
What brand are those? I got some 7000k but I haven't installed them yet. So the 12000K isn't too hot for the socket? I installed some 7000K in my Legend (before I traded it for the Magnum) and they burned the housing on the socket up on the left side. Can the Magnum sockets safely handle the 12000K's?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M-Square Magnum said:
What brand are those? I got some 7000k but I haven't installed them yet. So the 12000K isn't too hot for the socket? I installed some 7000K in my Legend (before I traded it for the Magnum) and they burned the housing on the socket up on the left side. Can the Magnum sockets safely handle the 12000K's?
ditto, I dont want to burn anything up and 12k wow. I just put the ST from autozone in for now,and made a huge difference.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Srt8_Wagon said:
yea man i had the same dissapointment with my srt8 here in miami fl. the housing that they are manufactured with arent HID ready. in order for a vehicle to be manufactured with hids the have to have a Dimming projector, such as the maximas and other vehicles taht come with hids if the manufacture just installed the hids with no prjector it would also be illegal. I installed my 12000K Blue and the it looks great. heres a pic let me know wat u think.
those are hella bright, looks good to where did ya get them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts