Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just an FYI, the Vis does have a functional ram air system. It puts all the air right into the ram air intake cone location.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
I have been lookin at the TruFiber ones myself but read that it is a PITA to prep. It isnt just a "get it delivered, put primer and paint on it". I read from a few different locations it take ALOT of prep work to get it paint ready. Does anyone already have a TF hood? Any problems? I was gonn ago this route as well but then I started reading. Not sure now..

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
Heres what they look like if thats what you want to know.

one on the left is a rk viper hood, one of the right is papapigs mag believe it was a trufiber srt style.

Thats what came up when i googled it. Now that i look closer they do look diff. I think Dave has one on his mag.LOL i just clicked on the true fiber hood in google and this is where it brought me.vvvvvvvvvvvvvv look down lol
http://www.custommagnums.com/forums/exterior-styling/19624-2008-srt8-hood-2007-r-t-question.html
now THAT is an RK sport viper hood, and that is also my first magnum haha. I haven't seen a pic of that car in years lol

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
one on the left is a rk viper hood, one of the right is papapigs mag believe it was a trufiber srt style.

now THAT is an RK sport viper hood, and that is also my first magnum haha. I haven't seen a pic of that car in years lol
I love the hood on the chargum now Ross!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ghost, I'm in Newark. It was $500 to sand, prime and paint. He said it was a little higher because my color is a 3 stage paint process. I wanted it so the price didn't matter to me at all. I'm very happy with it. Hey, since you're in South Brunswick, we need to get together and go to the ALL MOPAR CAR SHOW in Carlisle Pa. July 13th. This will be my third year going.
How much to get it painted!

And where in Jersey are you?!?!?!? I'm in South Brunswick

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ghost, I'm in Newark. It was $500 to sand, prime and paint. He said it was a little higher because my color is a 3 stage paint process. I wanted it so the price didn't matter to me at all. I'm very happy with it. Hey, since you're in South Brunswick, we need to get together and go to the ALL MOPAR CAR SHOW in Carlisle Pa. July 13th. This will be my third year going.
Sounds good. My car club is based in Newark, New Jersey Dark Ryderz, I don't know if you have seen any of them...mostly tuners, I'm one of three american cars in the club. There is spring nationals this sunday in englishtown I believe. You should come by

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sounds good. My car club is based in Newark, New Jersey Dark Ryderz, I don't know if you have seen any of them...mostly tuners, I'm one of three american cars in the club. There is spring nationals this sunday in englishtown I believe. You should come by
I probably have seen them. Since I don't have to work this weekend I just might shoot down there. I'll send u my number and u can call or text the times.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
:bump: Looking for a Trufiber or VIS Racing hood. Hopefully in silver or carbon fiber. Will either trade my hood plus cash or just cash. Let me know!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts