Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently running with the K&N Intake dynatech headers and the Borla 140125 dual exhaust sytem....i like the growl and noticeable torque it has now...ive also notice when im pushing the car the dramatic fuel consumption which takes place...LOL i dont really care, when im driving normally all you hear is " wub wub wub wub wub wub" LOL and thats just riding soft too!!!!!
what systems are you running? how do you like it?? would you go as far as supercharging it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
KGBPro said:
how do you like it?? would you go as far as supercharging it?
Dont have much performance upgrades on mine...not yet anyway. I have the Volant Intake, Borla 125 system, Eibach Pro-Kit, and I think thats it right now. But I am planning on a lot more come next season. Waiting for more stable turbo and s/c kits as well. Il get headers soon, once Im positive they dont throw codes. And of course I always have my ear to the ground about that 392 Hemi Crate Motor.

-todd-

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent seen any problems with the headers yet....but then again this whole year i have had the car in the shop

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have a 360 airintakz CAI, dynatech headers and magnaflow exhaust. It sounds awesome but I gained nothing in performance. Won't until a reprogramming chip is released to release those mods.
With all performance mods, I did the ole "oh yeah, what a difference" when I drove the car after each mod. The track tells the truth though. I was runnin 14.9 before the mods and I'm runn 14.9 after the mods.
(the 20" rims are adding a good half second)
I'd superchage it. Just waiting for a good sc to be released. Looks like turbos will be released before a good sc is. I have seen one success story with the GSM sc. 12.9s with an R/T. That shows promise. My goal is to get into the 12s with this car so perhaps by the end of next year.
Whoever comes out with a good tranny for this car is gonna make alot of freakin money.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
SXT here, performance what performance hahah. Just joking, I am completely satisified with the perfo. A few kills, lots of even ups. The "semi-hemi" is a great engine. Beats the 11mpg I was getting with the Ram.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have: Borla exhaust, dynamax long tube headers, GSM supercharger with large injectors, upgraded brakes on all four wheels to 6 piston Wilwood front brakes, 4 piston rear, gsm esp mod, and although I am still having fuel map issues (my own doing, just not enough time to install new ones and take it to the track) I's a lot of fun and , will get better. I also like that my car is truly one of a kind, and I did a lot of the work myself. I have learned a lot on new info since my days of racing my SS/AA Corvette. Goes fast - stops fast - looks good - will be very happy when a program come out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the K&N CAI, flowmaster 40's and the chip..so far it's pretty good, but I need headers next

·
Registered
320 Posts
hey dillo,
did you see performace gains from your headers before the sc??
Everyone else I talk to swears the difference is night and day. While my car sounds mean as hell... dang near perfect, I have less torque now, if anything and the hp doesn't come into play until at highway speeds. I can smoke many cars at a 70 punch but I get smoked by mrs grinner in a stock R/T at lights now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
grinner said:
hey dillo,
I can smoke many cars at a 70 punch but I get smoked by mrs grinner in a stock R/T at lights now.
are you sure your not just being nice to mrs. grinner? LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts