Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking out the site for a while and waiting for the day for me to have my Magnum and chat with youy guys! I finally sold my 2004 Ram 1500 Hemi and bought a 2006 Black Magnum R/T. And boy do I love it!! Last night (the first night I had it) I was challenged by Mustang GT. I was sooo tempted to kick his arse but I wanted to break her in right, and get the equipment I needed to make her non-stock and more street ready! I'll be seeing you all around!

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
EvilEeyore said:
I've been checking out the site for a while and waiting for the day for me to have my Magnum and chat with youy guys! I finally sold my 2004 Ram 1500 Hemi and bought a 2006 Black Magnum R/T. And boy do I love it!! Last night (the first night I had it) I was challenged by Mustang GT. I was sooo tempted to kick his arse but I wanted to break her in right, and get the equipment I needed to make her non-stock and more street ready! I'll be seeing you all around!
Welcome to the site. The Brilliant Black is a beautiful color, just a pain to keep clean. Be sure to upload some pics in the gallery.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the site.
What mods are you thinking about for your ride?

Now is a real good time to have a black car in AZ, What is it about 115° yesterday.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes black is a major pain to keep clean.
Welcome to the site!
Post some pic's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts