Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Cl!t Commander
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this setup is going to be offered as a bolt-on kit soon, these guys do some killer work, accumulators and no springs, ride better than new.

LayItLow.com Forums -> 2005 Dodge Magnum

theyre not thru with it yet, but its just one day in the making already.....

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
still like bags better....I think Hydro's belong on Old school impala's....never the less...thats still gonna be Crazy

·
Cl!t Commander
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this kind of install gets rid of some of the aggravation of a normal hydro setup... you can adjust the height without cutting coils, the accumulators make it ride smooth, essentially its DOT legal like bags are, you can hardline the whole setup because the cylinders case dont have to move.... wait till you see how much lift it gets too.... probably twice that of bags... plus they can do the manifold setup small so that you wont lose much room in the back with the setup.

i just want to do it and roll with 13's or 14's or as small as it will let me go!!!!!

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
this kind of install gets rid of some of the aggravation of a normal hydro setup... you can adjust the height without cutting coils, the accumulators make it ride smooth, essentially its DOT legal like bags are, you can hardline the whole setup because the cylinders case dont have to move.... wait till you see how much lift it gets too.... probably twice that of bags... plus they can do the manifold setup small so that you wont lose much room in the back with the setup.

i just want to do it and roll with 13's or 14's or as small as it will let me go!!!!!

I'd love to see the finish results...I signed up on the site just to follow the install more.

·
Double-U Tee Eff
3,065 Posts
damnit ..... can't view the website at work .....

can't wait to see the results - I've been wondering what a good hydraulics setup would do for a Magnum. how much pressure are they using?

·
Cl!t Commander
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its more than likely 36v. plenty of juice for their single pump system. they have a custom manifold block that minimizes the plumbing involved. super stealth installs possible. pressure is probably 1300-2000 psi with a decent pumphead (7,9) not some monster 15 or something for high volts & hopping.....

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
That sure sounds interesting!!!!

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
saw this over at streetsource.com as well
that 08 Mag on hydros is dope!!
Best of all, u can do three wheel motion!!!

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
3 wheel motion in a magnum lol.....CRAZY

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
3-wheel motion on a 300(by Chonchis Kustomz) with bags
at 3:10

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Nice video So*Cal; thanks for sharing!

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
that shop is by my pad
they told me it was on bags

·
Registered
14 Posts
ya that 05 turned out nice i actually rode in it rite after it was done..."my buddy did the install" it rides realy nice went over speed bumps & everthing...i am also doing the same 1-5 hydroholics set up in my ride ,i have everything except batteries&accumulators...taxes coming soon so hopefully will get those asap..... ps mine will look better....LOL

·
"INSTITUTIONALIZED"
5,718 Posts
ya that 05 turned out nice i actually rode in it rite after it was done..."my buddy did the install" it rides realy nice went over speed bumps & everthing...i am also doing the same 1-5 hydroholics set up in my ride ,i have everything except batteries&accumulators...taxes coming soon so hopefully will get those asap..... ps mine will look better....LOL
So that 300 that wuz 3 wheelin wuz on JUICE n not BAGz?????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts