Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for the bad picture, but it gets dark pretty early in Texas! I'll get some better pictures taken tomorrow.

magnum.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Congratulations X, and great job posting the pic, definitely a good way to avoid the prodding :) Will be looking forward to your pics, thoughts and build-sheet ideas.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First I'm working on getting my audio system put back in. Polk 4 channel 500 watt amp, Premier Pioneer Reciever, and a Kicker Solo-Baric L5 8" in a huge ported Super Bass ProBox.

As far as build are concerned; I'm looking to start with intake and exhaust... eventually moving my way into exterior modding.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Welcome to the site. Intake & exhaust are a good start. I'm sure you'll find plenty to do to your new car.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Welcome from NOR CAL, Mo' Fockie!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone.
I can't wait to start working on this beauty!

·
GooN
950 Posts
Welcome! :D

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina! Great looking ride you bought! We'll be looking forward to your mods!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again everyone.

About 30 miles after driving off the lot the check engine light.
I hope it's nothing serious. Maybe it's just one of those "I'm BS'ing you" kind of lights?

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Maybe just an oxygen sensor. Welcome from the mile high.

elco82
Hopefully. The only time my check engine light has ever came on was after I installed my CAI. I had to run the car a few times before it turned off.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've heard that auto zone will do a free computer read in the hopes that you will buy the repair parts from them.

Can anyone confirm this?

Or are there any other places to get my Magnum's computer read?
Money is tight at the moment.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I've heard that auto zone will do a free computer read in the hopes that you will buy the repair parts from them.

Can anyone confirm this?

Or are there any other places to get my Magnum's computer read?
Money is tight at the moment.
Amen on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll definitely be going to auto zone today then!

And to Boomer, I live about two hours away from DFW, so I'll give the group a look!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts