Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hadddd to show my CM family what my two girls have been up to. :) those of you on my facebook probably saw it already.....

lol i just noticed the people next to me had their pet carrier in the way.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohhh I am. April's (the mag) getting lowered next week. and her shoes should be here next month. well if i decide which ones to get..
and my daughter.. oh shes perfect the way she is.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Cute picture.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
562 Posts
She is too cute, nice pic

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Great pic!! Cute kid and [email protected] ur mag is reflective almost looks kind Chrome paint...

Sent from my HTC EVO on tapatalk

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Way to catch a dude's attention!! lol anyway..I love the picture!!! Your daughter is adorable!! and the mag is looking schweet!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
Awesome picture! Your mag is INCREDIBLE and your daughter is a DOLL!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you guys ^^ thats shortly after i clay bar'd it over (i did it before.. and then it effin rained RIGHT after...) put a polish compound on it then waxed it.. oh lord my back hurt.. for a 22 year old.. I felt terrible. i had pulled it into the parking spot and my daughter, Serenity, out the door and said tag you're it.. then ran straight for my car. it was like slow-mo.. I yelled at her.. "nooooooo" and she put her little Lunchable covered hands on the mag. haha. sat down on the sidewalk and just looked at her and took the pic.

only camera affect on it was tone down the saturation.. she looked like a tomato when the picture took. i think cause of how bright it was or something. its an iphone pic haha

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
great pic. cute kid. That mag is very clean looking. Must've did a helluva wax job on the mag to get it so shiny.

I've been away from the forum for a while(few months or so) and see you're a newer member. How are you liking your mag so far? what year n model?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I LOVEEEE her. shes an early 06 2.7. silver steel. a lots happened since that last photo. haha i just SUCK at updating. im usually on facebook.. and most of these guys are on there too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts