Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my rear wing spoiler from West Wings. They told me it would mount on my rear brake light. When I mock it up it doesn't line up with the light bar. Does anyone have any experience with the rear wing mod? The wing looks great but somethings off on the fit. Do I need to remove the break light and windshield nozzle and replace it with the wing? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I believe you have to remove the light and wing. Hit up Phoenix RT I believe he has one installed.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
I too believe you need take take the old one off to install the new one from what I have read.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks robgetsitsold and notpaid4 I'll hit him up. I don't want to remove it. They told me that it would mount on top of the rear light. I'm going to have one made from aluminum instead. Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate
it.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
I just replied back to ya, check your mail. I know you DO have to remove the stock spoiler and brake light completely. It doesn't fit over or on top of it. Its gotta come off. I also know that new holes have to be drilled in the tailgate to mount it. Good Luck to ya. It really does look good once its on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts